The Setai, Miami Beach proudly announces the completion of its property-wide beautification that included the full reconstruction and renovation of our iconic trio of temperature-controlled infinity pools and pool deck, which are now re-open for Setai hotel guests and residents to enjoy.
Our property's renewal was completed in an effort to elevate our guests' experiences through a myriad of upgrades:
• Rebuilding of the popular Pool & Beach Bar restaurant to enhance the venue’s kitchen equipment and culinary workspace, which will be complete in mid-January 2014;
• Enhanced Art Deco building porte-cochère with column casing out of Dominican coral stone and Spanish cedar wood and a coffer ceiling out of Spanish cedar wood and LED lighting to brighten light to area;
• Beautification, repainting and waterproofing of The Courtyard’s serenity pond and walk-ways;
• Refurbishment of the teak hard-wood flooring, restoration of soft goods and select technology in all guest suites
• Façade refresh of the entire Setai complex, including repainting and stucco repair to the historic Art Deco building
The Setai is an intimate, serene oceanfront resort in the heart of South Beach. Its design vision artfully combines the rich architectural history of the neighborhood and its cultural diversity with the International Art Deco movement, particularly its influence in Asia.
The Art Deco landmark building was originally built between 1936 – 1938 as the famed Dempsey Vanderbilt Hotel. Next to it is our 40-story glass tower that surpasses all around it in elevation, views and design.
The Setai was voted as the #1 hotel on Miami Beach in 2013 by U.S. World & News Report and the #1 Best Hotel in Miami and Miami Beach, as well as the #2 Best Hotel in Florida by Conde Nast Traveler magazine's 2013 "Reader's Choice Awards."
This is a non-smoking apartment. The beautiful, 2 bedroom/2 Full Bathrooms Apartment is located on the 18th floor, only one block to the beach. It is a luxurious, fully furnished spacious suite giving you complete comfort at an affordable price.
In addition, the unit is designed with large windows in every room to give you an amazing panoramic view to remember from every room. You can relax on your large balcony having a great time while watching the sunset. The sunny beach and blue ocean is only a hop, skip and jump away, right across the street.
Pokaż na mapie
|Amenities: ||TV,Cable TV,Internet,Air Conditioning,Elevator in Building,Pool,Kitchen,Doorman,Gym,Hot Tub,Washer,Dryer|
|Property type: ||Hotel Condo|
|Neighborhood: ||South Beach|
|Adres: ||2001 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139|
|Area sqft: ||1200|
|No of bedrooms: ||2|
|No of bathrooms: ||2|
|Clean fee: ||150|