In the morning transfer from your hotel in Vienna to starting point of helicopter in the surroundings of Vienna. Flight to Budapest via lake Neusiedl where you will get a first impression of the Puszta region.
After arrival in Budapest you will do a city tour to see the most famous sights, walking through the old town and have lunch at famous coffee house Gerbeaud in the city. You will get a culinary impression of typical Hungarian food specialities.
Budapest is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, also called “Paris of the East“. The river Danube runs through the middle of this metropolis, dividing the hilly Buda from the Pest plain. The Danube panorama has become a UNESCO World Heritage site. You will see: Heroes‘ Square with the Millennium Monument, panorama view from the top of Gellért Hill, drive along the Danube embankment offering a splendid view of the city, its bridges and famous public buildings, walk in the Castle district: Matthias Church and the Fishermen’s Bastion.
In the afternoon you will be transfered by limousine to Szentendre, the town of artists in Hungary.
Szentendre is a picturesque small town to the north of Budapest, in the beautiful Danube Bend area, where many artists settled down and still work there. The tiny town squares, narrow streets, Serbian temples, baroque buildings contribute to the unique atmosphere of the location. The tour includes a guided walk around in the town, a visit to the world-famous ceramics exhibition of the Kovács Margit Museum, and a visit to Caprice, the largest jewellery factory and museum in Central Europe.
Rate: Euro 5.900,00 for 2 adults
- Helicopter flight Vienna-Budapest-Vienna
- Limousine/minivan transfer from hotel to starting Point helicopter
- Transfer back to the hotel by limousine/minivan
- City tour Budapest (3 hours) in limousine and English speaking guide
- Entrance fee to Matthias Church and Fishermen´s Bastion
- Lunch (goulash soup, Tafelspitz and somlo sponge cake with 2 drinks and coffee)
- Tour to Szentendre (4 hours) in limousine and English speaking guide
- Entrance fee to Ceramics exhibition
Other languages on request!
Flight by helicopter depends on weather conditions!
|Choose city: ||Baden|