In the morning transfer from your hotel to starting point of helicopter in the surroundings of Vienna. Flight to Salzburg via the Austrian Alps where you will get a first impression of the Salzkammergut region.
Arrival in Salzburg city tour to see the most famous sights, walking tour on the footsteps of W.A. Mozart, take a look at his birth place as well as the home place of his family. Afterwards you will have lunch in a nice restaurant with fantastic view over the city.
In the afternoon you will do the tour to Salzkammergut – the lake district.
The Lake district with its natural beauty and exceptional landscape already hosted the Austrian Emperor Franz Josef and his family for their summer vacation. Splendid hunts were held there by Salzburgs Prince Archbishops.
On this tour you can experience the breath-taking beauty of one of Austria's most beautiful regions - the lake district just beyond the gates of Salzburg. With a view down to Salzburg we begin our excursion to the scenic and historical landmarks of the surroundings. We will point out the impressive hunting castle Fuschl, today a luxury hotel, where the Prince Archbishops spent many seasons.
In St. Wolfgang there is time to visit the famous winged Gothic altar by Michael Pacher and a stop at the 'White Horse Inn' for refreshments. From St. Wolfgang we will go by boat (May 1st - Oct 26th) to St. Gilgen on the other side of Lake St. Wolfgang. After 25 minutes we will land in St. Gilgen, where Mozart's mother was born. Passing Castle Hüttenstein we continue along the Mondsee. The ever changing and contrasting scenery will make this tour an unforgettable memory.
Rate: Euro 5.300,00 for 2 adults
- helicopter flight Vienna-Salzburg-Vienna
- Transfer by limousine/minivan transfer from hotel to starting point helicopter
- Transfer back to the hotel by Limousine/minivan
- City walk Salzburg (3 hours) with English speaking guide
- Entrance fee Mozart birth place and Mozart home place
- Lunch (3-course, 1 drink and coffee)
- Tour Salzkammergut (4 hours) in limousine and English speaking guide
- Ticket for boat trip Sankt Wolfgang-Sankt Gilgen (during winter season: coffee break in Sankt Gilgen)
Other languages on request!
Flight by helicopter depends on weather conditions!
|Choose city: ||Salzburg|